- By Eni Yuniasih
Lowongan Kerja PT Adaro Energy Tbk Juni 2019
MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OFFICER
- To coordinate the preparation of work plan activities every part of the organization and company subsidiaries, in order to run the project effectively.
- To involved in the preparation of work plans in the company (and all subsidiaries), and to ensure compatibility between 5 years and 1-year company plan that has been approved by management.
- To analyze operational process execution by periodic meetings with the Division Head, Department Head, and Head of the subsidiaries. Also prepare all material activities of PDCA accurately and effectively, to support company goals.
- To organize discussion meetings PDCA progress periodically in accordance Calendar of Events, and to ensure all the action plan implemented and documented.
- To conduct the analysis and provide recommendations related to the action plan of each project, to ensure that the action plan has been created in harmony with 5 years and 1 year that has been made.
- To ensure the implementation of PDCA in operations at the company and its subsidiaries so that the activities carried out in accordance with Policy 1 Year predetermined BOD Review and prepare materials, Corporate Review and report to the Board of Directors and Management in accordance with the standards has been set.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, preferably from Industrial Engineering with min GPA of 3.00
- Having min.2 years of experience in PDCA System.
- Having knowledge about PDCA-PICA System.
- Having Knowledge about Quality Management System Improvement.
- Having experience in writing English report.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Jika anda memenuhi syarat dan berminat, silakan melakukan pendaftaran online disini : Pendaftaran
- Rekrutmen tidak dikenakan biaya apapun
- Hanya pelamar yang memenuhi syarat didproses.